Him


* Click and zoom on the pictures. #HD *





     His simle.
     His eyes.
     His voice.
     His laugh.
     His warmth.
     His hugs.
     His existence.
                 Him!
   He is the man that owns my heart! ❤
   He has the amazing power to make me laugh when I don't even want to smile! He hugs me. He accepts and loves my flaws. He protects me and he's always with me when I'm afraid ! And I know he'll always be ! I know he loves me so much, cause he shows me that everyday !
    I feel blessed to have him in my life : he is my angel and my superhero!
   "If I worte a book about where we stand
    Then the title of my book would be "Life with Superman!"
    That's how you make me feel, I count you as a privilege,
    This love is so ideal
    I'm honored to be in it!
    I know you feel the same,
    I see it everyday
    In all the things you do,
    In all the things you say!"

He is..

          #Him #MyLove #MyKing

Share:

0 comments