Photography and editing - as a passion



* Click and zoom on the pictures. #HD *



   As I said in some older posts, photography is one of passions. I love to picture beautiful,interesting things and I also love to edit. Editing is one of my passions, too. I find it a very relaxing activity. I like to highlight the coolest parts of every picture, even if it's a portrait or a scenery. I like to help the picture, to make it more alive and colorful. It's a nice activity.
 I feel like my editing skills are growing and are getting better and better. 
What I like to do exactly is to enhance every feature. 
I have 2 examples to show you. A portrait (selfie) and a random picture with a cactus. :)


      The first one is the selfie:


As you can see in the first picture my skin looks very pale and the red color on my shirt looks faded.
In the second picture I played with the contrast and the saturation. Now my skin looks more tanned and sexy I can say :D I highlighted the eyes and the lips, to make 'em pop! The picture looks more alive now. I can do that with every picture of every man or woman! As I said, I like to enhance the best features. :)


The second picture is the one with the cactus:


Sooo I know this one is very different. But I wanted to show you that I can do that, too! :D
In the first picture we have the cactus simply standing in front of a white wall. Very simple and minimalist.
In the second one, the scenery is different. The color of the cactus is darkened and instead of the white wall we have a beautiful punk and purple sunset. You can also see a mountain down in the right corner.
So you can tell that this is a very drastic change. 
\
Personally, I like both pictures of the cactus. I can't choose one of them. But I know that if I had to choose from the 2 selfies, I would choose the second one,right? :D
I know how to edit either selfies or sceneries. I can do both! Cause I have the skillz~
I know how to edit the face, to make it look perfect and I also know who to change the boring to the wow!
And I've learnt by myself. There was no one to show me how to. 
But because I liked it, I've learnt by myself how to bring out the best of every picture!

*If interested in collaborations e-mail me @ 
xchaax3@gmail.com *

#Photography #Editing #Passion

Share:

0 comments