City explore - modern building




* Click and zoom on the pictures. #HD *  




I like to walk around the city with my boyfriend. Especially when we find new amazing things. Personally, I like how this building looks.
 It's modern,chic and every detail looks great! The entrance,as you can see in the picture above, is very cool! I love this kind of architecture and how the marble stairs fits perfectly in contrast with the black carpet. Every balcony looks nice because of the glass and the windows are in perfect harmony! 
It seems that they put a lot of effort while building this, 'cause everything falls perfectly into place! And the colors are so monochromatic. And because of that, it looks kind of elegant.
I would like to live in this kind of  bulding. Just imagine waking up in the morning and looking around from this nice glass balcony,drinking coffee. Kind of cool,right? Ok, I feel dreamy right now! Time to wake up!! :)
 Woah~ I like it sooo much!! :D




#ArchitecturePhotography #Modern #CityExplore

Share:

0 comments