Finding myself..



Last month,on this day, I wrote a post named : "Confused". And that's because I felt lost somehow. I felt like I couldn't hear the voices in my head anymore. I didn't know where I was and where I was going. I tried to look forward but I couldn't see anything. It was fog. I'm not always confident. I have days when I can't understand myself and the choices I made. But I don't regret! I think that the key is to never regret the choices that you made! Click here to read the story.
But now I understand. I am a good hearted person. Fortunately. Some may consider this a weakness. I was thinking the same way. But now, after I've seen that there are so sad and bad people, I think that this is this is the best quality of mine!! I love the fact that I can see the beautiful everywhere! I don't like to be mad. I don't like to hate! Cause my soul doesn't need hate. I don't need such a thing in my life. And I hope that there won't ever happen anything to change that! Because I like to live like that! I want to love what others hate, I want to see good where others see bad! Because that's me: a good hearted person, but also a sucker, and emotive as fuck, and a BIIIG crybaby. I'm a fearful, naive, gullible human being! But you know what? I'm so damn happy! I also know how to laugh,sing,dance,make people feel better and the thing I know how to do the best is to : LOVE! 
Sometimes I sit and think: even if I've been through bad things, I just want to be happy no matter what! I want to demonstrate myself that I can live a happy life, even if it's not sunny. Cause all the bad things go away sometime soon! 
A quote that I like very much, says: " Don't cry if your life is hard,
                                                   Don't cry for your fate,
                                                                 'Cause after pain the life is better
                                                                           Just like the sky is clear after the rain."
*This is a romanian quote and I tried to translate it the best way I could! I guess you can understand the message. That's the important part!
Not everyone can understand a soul like mine, and that's because we are unique; but I have some people in my life that are still trying and that matters a lot for me! 
The sad (and happy at the same time) part is that I think with my heart! That's right! You can laugh, but that's the truth! I use my heart to think! Every step I take, every move I make, every decision..I always listen to what my heart says. My brain..I only use it to do mathematics! :D
And everyone who knows me know that I'm bad! My words are bad, but my intentions,never! I get angry easily, but I calm down easier! I just can't hold that anger in a body full of love! It doesn't fit in!
I describe myself as a sensitive, naive and loving person!
I never knew how strong I was until I had to forgive someone who wasn't sorry, and accept an apology I never received.
And I think that life treats you exactly how you treat the others around you! I've learnt that! And I started to be positive and to do good deeds. And it comes all back to me :) All the good I do, it comes back!
I have 2 little stories to share with you,as examples:
1. I've wanted to buy a big sweater. And I was ready to buy one online. And I went to my sister's house last week, because of her birthday. She received a big sweater as a gift and she didn't liked how it looked on her, so she gave that sweater to me. Now I don't have to buy a big sweater online :)
2. I told my boyfriend 2 days ago that I want to go to a concert. I started to look for concerts available in my area but I couldn't find anything interesting.This morning, one of my friends called me to invite both me and my boyfriend to a concert. So we're going to a concert tonight! #Yass

And sometimes, against all odds, against all logic, I still hope! :) Keep it positive! It always works for me! 
I like my life now. I'm much happier! Now I know that this what I want my life to be like.
Wow, such a long story! I hope you enjoyed it! I wrote it from the bottom of my heart! 
This is a real story, I didn't invented. This is what I go through. It's real!!
 I think that there are people out there that go through the same thing,or maybe something alike.
 Let's focus on what makes us happy, because we need to feed our souls too!
Life is too short to be sad. Everything goes by,remember that!

              #TrueStories #Life #Story






Share:

0 comments