City Explore - The Park -




* Click and zoom on the pictures. #HD *  




       I feel like I have to explore my hometown forever, 'cause I always find something interesting.
  Yesterday, I went out for a long walk with my boyfriend. It was very refreshing! We had a really great time together :) And we saw amazing places around the city. 
   I have to mention that Bucharest is my hometown. And some places are MAGICAL! Especially now, because it's winter and we have tons of snow, it makes it more fantastic!
 I have some beautiful shots to share with you :)


 Bucharest - my beautiful city! 

Stay on the path~



A little "forest" right in the middle of the city :)


    ❄ Ice,ice baby 



Omg this little fat pigeon is so funny! There are lots of people who give him food,that's why he is so fluffy haha :D

                                       BAE. 
You can hide, but you can't hide :)))



















#CityExplore #Bucharest


Share:

0 comments