❄ A cold winter morning..



* Click and zoom on the pictures. #HD *    




         I woke up this morning pretty early. My dog needed to go outside to do his business. So we went outside. Here, in Romania, the winter is real! We have snow, ice and the 'frozen' sun barely goes up. Maybe a cup of hot chocolate would help him haha :D As you can see, there's a lot of snow! And I love it! I like winter when it's not windy. I love snow. Cause it's very quiet. Every winter morning, when we have snow and I go outside with my dog, I feel peaceful. I feel relaxed. And that's because I can only hear the snow creaking under my footsteps. And that is satisfying. Sometimes I stop and listen to the silence! I can relax and set my mind free. I can 'throw' all my bad thoughts away. Even if the sun is trying hard to rise, I can still feel its warmth! As I said, it is very satisfying! I can calm down and breathe the cold air to refresh my mind and body. It is like therapy to me.
  And I can't understand why some people can't simply stop and feel. We have to feed our souls too. We need beautiful things in our lives too! We just have to press pause and refresh our mind. Trust me, if we can do this to our computers, why we don't do this to our minds? So then we can press start and feel more energized..People only complicate their lives.That's what I saw with my eyes. Instead of drinking tons of coffee everyday, they can give their mind and heart a break. Some people are too busy to see what's the most important in their lives: this moment right now! We wake up every morning, we get dressed, we drink coffee and without even loking at the sky, we leave and we go along what's really beautiful. They can read anger on our faces. We don't smile..
  I feel like I'm going too far. But let me ask one more question: Have you ever stopped, looked around you, without thinking about anything, just breathing and smiling? If the answer is no then, excuse me, but you HAVE A SAD SOUL! Think about it and try hard not to do your best, but to make it easier! Because if this -your life- is easier, then you'll never be tired again!
Trust me, once more!




#YouAreTheOnlyOneWhoCanMakeItBetter !

Share:

0 comments