I remember..





* Click and zoom on the pictures. #HD *   

  1.             I remember the warm nights last summer. I remember how we used to sit on that bench, looking at the stars together,laughing and kissing like crazy. If people sat outside and looked at the stars each night, I bet they would live a lot differently! Here's to the nights we felt alive! 
  2.               I miss those days more and more everyday. I can't wait for it to be summer again. I can't wait to walk with you under the moonlight again. Holding hands..
  3. I love when we walk together. I love to hear your stories. I like how you make me laugh. Thank you for telling me how beautiful I am. I don't even know how beautiful I really am,but I trust you!
  4. Can't wait to sit on that bench with you again, drinking cold beer,talking about stuff that other people wouldn't ever understand! It's magical! Everything I do with you it's magical! 
  5.              But now it's cold. Our souls are frozen. We have to light up our love to keep our bodies warm. 
  6. My heart is warm when I'm with you. Because your love heals and warms up both,my heart and my soul! It's you that I want to snuggle up to on those cold winter nights! All I want is you, my love! 
  7.            Your entity is made from fire, 'cause you have fire in your eyes. And as you know.. the eyes are the window to your soul! Always warm when you speak, always hot when you touch! You complete me, because my soul is made from ice. You have to melt my soul, so I can feel my body again. Please stay with me! 

  8.                     Let's lit a fire with our love, 'cause I believe it is strong enough! 


The days are getting colder. Have a warm heart!

                                                             #YourLoveHealsMe



Share:

0 comments