That's it!








  2015 is almost over!
                                              -the last post for this year-

I can't even!! Now what? 2016 is coming!! 
OMG I'm soo excited! I don't want to say "I hope that 2016 will be a great year like 2015 was". I want to say "I can't wait to make this year much better than the other one!" 
'Cause we are the ones to choose! I am the only one who can make this year better! If I want to change myself or things in my life I have to do it myself, because no one will do it for me. Or no one can do it better than me! Let's have a nice year,spending it with awesome people,having great times, being happy and true to ourselves!
            Since this is the last post for this year, I want to say a few words to explain how this year was for me. There were difficult times..but I went through them. There were days when I couldn't find myself, I didn't know what I was doing. I upset people around me without even realising it. But they have forgiven me. Because they love me. And I'm thankful for that! I know it's hard to forgive and love me! Because I'm a simple person with a complicated mind. But thank you for believing in me and for supporting my crazy ideas! Thank you for being behind my back to catch me. Thank you for all the love and understanding! I feel blessed to have all those amazing people around me!
But now, there were beautiful times too!
For me, this year was a veeery spontaneous one! I finished highschool. I went through my exam successfully. I had amazing vacations with my lovie. I spent quality time with my family! I met new people. Went to cool parties with 'em. I felt amazing! I ate and drink delicious stuff without getting fat and that's veeery important to me! (I'm a girl, please understand me :D ) #BerryGood


Here are some awesome memories:


Visiting beautiful places:



 Spending quality time with my family:



♥ Feeling loved all the year long  


Having fun with friends:



Eating & drinking like a queen :D


May your year be a beautiful one!
Can't wait to make another memorable year!
 Let the game begin! 




                                                        #HappyNewYear2016


Tags:

Share:

0 comments