A Beautiful Evening!


* Click and zoom on the pictures. #HD * 





     So I went out with my friends last night,as I said in my newest post. We saw our beautiful city, shining! It was a beautiful experience! My heart felt warm,even if the weather was cold! I felt rich, I felt blessed. And I'm happy that my boyfriend was there too! Because 90% of my happiness was because of him! He knows how to keep me warm, how to make me feel special! 
    We took some amazing pictures! I love my hometown! Seriously, guys, you HAVE to visit Romania! 
    And I'm so excited for snow and for Christmas! Can't wait to make new memories with my love,my family & my friends! I know it's going to be epic! That's why I'm so excited :D
    I like to feel how people give me love! I like to see 'em being happy with me! I feel like my people are enjoying spending time with me! And that makes me feel amazing! :)
    No more talking! Let's see the beautiful pix~


Getting ready:

Makeup: Romanian flag, double winged eyeliner & glitter

All black outfit! #KeepItSimpleButChic


 On our way to the "Bucharest Christmas Market":




 Annnd we got there:








 So we took some selfies :D













        I LOVE HIM..                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  



            ..so much❣  


We saw a jeep full of romanian flags! He loves his country!





*Random* And here is my cute and lovely and adorable angel:


Love~Love~Love~Love youuu!! 



   Then we were hungry,so we went to KFC:

It was delicius!!



 Our friends had to leave. Me and bae decided to continue walking, 'cause we felt too good to go home. It was too early for us 



Lights, lights everywhere! 

    So we saw: a vintage car..






And a chic table with some chairs and a bench.





   A haunted looking old mansion of a rich family:




      Some positive thoughts:

Translated: "Live for now!"

Translated: "Be in the present!"



  A dark street..




And finally some fancy decorations & stuff:









                                                                         #BeInThePresent    #LiveForNow

Share:

0 comments