What I Got For Christmas




* Click and zoom on the pictures. #HD *


             


     OMG!   I got so many things this year! Thank you, everybody! Thank you, Santa Claus! I feel sooo grateful! It seems that Santa thought that I was a good girl this year :D 
    I'm happy that I spent Christmas with my family and my boyfriend. I'll make a post about this later :) 
*Note: I'm not trying to brag! That's simply what I got from my loved ones and I'm sure  everybody is happy to receive presents on Christmas morning! I'm just grateful and excited!
Now let's see my presents!! 

Ahh somebody knows how much I like Milka :D


Lots of chocolate



And a mug. With a sweater on it! OMG it's adorableee!!!



Socks. You can't go wrong with socks!!






Lovie got me some goodies too!!



OMG! MY FAVOROTE MASCARA!!! -Maybelline The Colossal Volum Express Mascara- 
I'm sooo in lovee!! #ThankYouBooBoo

Flowerzz

Aaaand bath bombs!!





How adorableee!! #ImDying


#SmellsLikeSpring  #Fresh #Yass

I also got my nails done at the salon as a present to myself :D


And the last gift is..


Thank you,mom & dad!


#HappyToKnowThatTheyLoveMe #ThankYou

Share:

0 comments