A perfect date.



* Click and zoom on the pictures. #HD *




              Aaaah,a sunny day,finnaly! Yesterday was a nice,sunny day. My loved one decided to take me on a date. So we went to de amusement park. I was excited, 'cause it was very cloudy and windy last week,so we just we stayed home all this time. But since the sun went straight up, I was excited to go out with my boo boo, because I knew it was going to be a beautiful day.





Here I'm feeling the warm positivity that comes to from the sun. Thank you! 
We happy to see you again! :) We really enjoy every moment when the sun is up because it literally feeds us. You know that feeling, when someone touches your skin really gently? That warm touch? I hope you know what I mean :D 
It feels so damn good!!

A picture from above :) 


So I convinced him to take a selfie with me :D


I love how the sunshine falls on our faces. It felt extremely nice! And I had this dark color on my lips...and I wanted to kiss him but..

  1. "-Heey, let me kiss you!!!
  2. -But,your lipstick..
  3. -Ah, I forgot! Then you kiss me! :D"

And he kissed me on the forehead. Ahhh my heart melted~





Wherever you go,no matter the weather,always bring your own U N S H I N E :)





After we walked and took amazing pictures,we decided to go to McDonald's. But first, another picture! We found a giant CORN! And it looked cool. So I wanted a picture with the amazing Mr. Corn :)))


Isn't it cool? :D


And then we went to McDonald's as I said earlier, 'cause we were hungry. We ordered the Big Tasty menu and it was delicious!! We haven't had Mc in a while; we tried..you know :D ... to eat healthier and we did! So we were happy and we really enjoyed this meal :)






NEXT POST :

   What I wore 
                      -soon-









#SunnyFunnyDayWithBae #Childish

Share:

0 comments