What I have been doing lately?





* Click and zoom on the pictures. #HD * 








       I know I didn't write for a long time but honestly...I dedicated this time to myself; to my family and friends, Since the holydays are coming and I wanted to spend some quality time with my loved ones. That makes me happy! It's THE BEST TIME  OF THE YEAR! I want to be happy! I want it to be PERFECT!
I had some sleepovers with my friends,we played games,we also went out,we had fun together! I spent time with my boyfriend, 'cause I missed him a lot! Car rides with my boyfriend around the town at night are the best ! We celebrated my mom's and dad's birthdays. My sister's husband came from Sweden  last friday, so we went to the airport to pick him up! It was very emotional. I'm happy that my family is happy,my boyfriend is happy and my friends are happy too! Everybody seems to have such a great time! It's a nice feeling to know that everything works! We did Christmas shopping! Aand I'm so excited: I can't wait to decorate our Christmas tree!! 
See? This is what I meant. I finally have some peace in my life! This year was a little hard for me,but now I see the results and I finally feel relieved! Everything is peaceful now! Thank God! 
I hope that everybody is as blessed as I am! It's an wonderful feeling to know that you can give your heart a break! Cause I never work with my brain; my heart was in charge the entire time! And now it's time to take a breath and relax! 
Now I just want to say : 
"Thank you!" - to everybody that helped me this year;
to everybody that believed in me;
to everybody that loved me even at my worst!
and finally, to those who still love me! 
Ahh.. I think I'm gonna cry..:D
I'm gettin' too emotional now! 
Let's see some pictures, 'cause I can't write anymore! 




Spending time with my friends is always a good idea :)









It's midnight and we play scrabble! #WeCrazy :D




I love to have my family around me too:

Happy birthday, mom & dad! #TheBestParents



And my boo boo! I him soooo much!











  Lovie found out that we are on Google Maps :D
(summer 2014)

♥ I looove this picture! Thx @GoogleMaps team!  



  Then we went to the airport:







Wainting..




Still wainting..



Aaand he came!!







 And now some random pictures and videos :D

Slefiees :)
"Sometimes we win, somethimes we learn!"
I like my coffee how I like myself: STRONG,SWEET & TOO HOT FOR YOU! 
I just want to lay on your chest and listen to your heartbeat.

Lovely socks :D 

And of course: FOOD!


Chocolate :





                                                                  Had one of the best Cappuccino! ☕





"He bought me flowers and he held my hand,   
👫
He gave me all his hours,when he had the chance ⌚

And he took me to every party, 'cause all I wanted to do was dance.."







 And now..random clips ✌


As I said: "Car rides with my boyfriend around the town at night are the best !"



In love with this makeup I did the other day :D



         "I like my eyelashes as black as my heart and as long as the list of people I want to punch in te face." 




Go on Instagram to see more :)


#StayTrueToYorself  #HolidaysAreComing #BeHappy

Share:

0 comments