What I wore #2




* Click and zoom on the pictures. #HD * 



  As I promised, here's the new post:        -What I wore-







           I got this denim skirt and I never had the chance to wear it. So I decided to combine this skirt with a grey turtleneck sweater. I love grey, I love black, I love denim, I also love me some turtleneck,too! Dark purple lips,contoured cheeks, a big pair of black sunglasses, leather bag from H&M and my favourite pair of platform booties. Piggy buns hairstyle & a cool coat. I'm ready, I'm warm, I'm chic!

Yo gal is confident! 
                               #ConfidenceIsSexy


Ok, pictures now :)


             Getting ready:

Eyeliner,mascara,pink eyeshadow. Blue.

                   My spaceship ie ready! Let's go,aliens!!

                                             Stars.

                    This is my sweet house. I also have a unicorn! Wait 'tll the end of this post :)

            Means -donuts-


          My boyfriend is the best photographer! He took this picture of me sitting on the stairs and putting on my sunglasses perfectly. This is my favourite shot! It was a natural one, I didn't pose especially for this picture, it happened naturally. :)    #FavoutieMoment



"Keep your head, heels and standards high!"



Ahhh and here I felt exactly like a DIVA
And I looove this grey coat. It's very chic. It looks great with everything I wear!!



Feels so good! The sun is touching my body and I feel fantastic! I feel like it feeds my body!
~I'm The Mother Of The Sun~


          Oh, hello you beautiful! I didn't know you were behind me. Whatever, just take a picture, I'm fabulous today~



Accesories. Rings. I love rings! #Silver&Gold 
Sunshine kissing my face. On my face: eyeliner,mascara,matte lipstick,highlight and a pair of honest,blue eyes! :) #Yass



 I gotta go, my unicorn is waiting!   
                                      #FabulousMe

                                          
           
   Next post:  
                          -What I got for Christmas-





                                                        #MerryChristmas!!

                             

Share:

0 comments