1 December - A Special Day!







      Firstly, HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROMANIA
 Today is a very special day, today is  the national holiday of Romania.
This holiday was set after the Romanian Revolution and it marks the unification of Transylvania, but also of the provinces of Bessarabia and Bukovina with the Romanian Kingdom, in 1918.

But today is my father's birthday as well :) 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY,DAD! #ILYSM



Can't wait to go out tonight!
Me and my friends planned this for a while now..we are going to see the Christmas lights in our city,Bucharest! Aaaand I love Christmas and I also love lights! I'm so excited!! Yay!
I have some pictures I made last year. I'll also post pictures from this year this week :)








Also..last year was snowing on this day



This year..well,it looks like spring is coming haha! :D




         That's it for today! I hope everybody is having fun! Can't wait for Christmas!

     Make sure to come back soon to see my new posts! Christmas, lights, snow, friends and fun! 



                                                                                                          #RoManIa




Share:

0 comments