March - Top 5 outfits




How I style my favorite pair of boots?
The first 3 outfits will show you how I do this. 
Keep scrolling! :)


01


        My favorite flannel shirt 
A simple grey Tee +
Black high waisted skinny jeans +
Favorite pair boots
*Casual chic.


02



White cap +
A plain black tank top +
A white shirt +
Cross necklace +
Biker jacket +
Fake leather leggings +
Favorite pair boots
*Maximum layering!



03


Floral blouse with lace details at the bottom +
Favorite blazer +
Favorite pair of skinnies with zippers at the ankle +
Favorite bag from Italy +
Favorite pair of boots
*Office ready!


04



Pink blouse +
Biker jacket +
Skinnies with floral details +
Floral sneakers
*Think Pink!

05


White cap +
Adidas jacket +
Nike sweatpants +
Adidas backpack
*Feeling sporty.



Those were my Top 5 outfits of  March.
Can't wait to make fashion posts again! :)


#Fashion #Style

Share:

0 comments