I bring pictures back to life!

* Click and zoom on the pictures. #HD *  




I already made a post about photography and editing as a passion <- click and read! 
But I have other pictures to show you. This time I have nature pictures. I love nature, I love how it changes 
and I like to took pictures of everything that looks interesting to me.
Everything that inspires me -
I can say that when I see something that has potential, I already know how it is going to look after I edit it.
I think that my eyes are starting to develop. I start to understand art and photography.
And I like to give a try to everything that seems interesting!
Let me show you what I have been editing lately:

So yesterday was a rainy, gloomy day. Let's see the picures:

Before
After


Are you impressed so far? :D
Can you see how faded the first picture is?
Well, that happens a lot. What I really like to do is to bring my pictures back to life!
See how much potential was there?
The second picture looks full of life even if the weather was sad.
I love this first "transformation"!

I think that Mother Nature has feelings, too. 
Yesterday, she was sad. But today is a sunny day! I think she's happy now :)

Before
After


Again. Bringing the colors back to life!
The first picture looks so dark! But the second one is alive! :)
That's the kind of contrast I like!


Before
After

Oh, and this one! I can even see the moon   properly now! :) 

How a beautiful day ends?
The right answer is : with a beautiful sunset!

Before
After


photography!
And I editing pictures!

*I took all these pictures with my phone: Samsung Galaxy Grand Neo PlusNo professional camera yet. But I want to buy one soon! :)



#Passion #Photography #Editing



Share:

0 comments