A Beautiful Evening!


* Click and zoom on the pictures. #HD * 





     So I went out with my friends last night,as I said in my newest post. We saw our beautiful city, shining! It was a beautiful experience! My heart felt warm,even if the weather was cold! I felt rich, I felt blessed. And I'm happy that my boyfriend was there too! Because 90% of my happiness was because of him! He knows how to keep me warm, how to make me feel special! 
    We took some amazing pictures! I love my hometown! Seriously, guys, you HAVE to visit Romania! 
    And I'm so excited for snow and for Christmas! Can't wait to make new memories with my love,my family & my friends! I know it's going to be epic! That's why I'm so excited :D
    I like to feel how people give me love! I like to see 'em being happy with me! I feel like my people are enjoying spending time with me! And that makes me feel amazing! :)
    No more talking! Let's see the beautiful pix~


Getting ready:

Makeup: Romanian flag, double winged eyeliner & glitter

All black outfit! #KeepItSimpleButChic


 On our way to the "Bucharest Christmas Market":




 Annnd we got there:








 So we took some selfies :D













       ♥ I LOVE HIM..                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  



            ..so much❣  ♥


We saw a jeep full of romanian flags! He loves his country!





*Random* And here is my cute and lovely and adorable angel:


Love~Love~Love~Love youuu!! 



   Then we were hungry,so we went to KFC:

It was delicius!!



 Our friends had to leave. Me and bae decided to continue walking, 'cause we felt too good to go home. It was too early for us ♥



Lights, lights everywhere! 

    So we saw: a vintage car..






And a chic table with some chairs and a bench.





   A haunted looking old mansion of a rich family:




      Some positive thoughts:

Translated: "Live for now!"

Translated: "Be in the present!"



  A dark street..




And finally some fancy decorations & stuff:









                                                                         #BeInThePresent    #LiveForNow

Share:

0 comments