Healthy hurr, don't curr!



* Click and zoom on the pictures. #HD *



             




I love my hair lately. A lot! I don't know what's happening,maybe my hair likes autumn,cause it seems very happy,healthy and shiny. I love the colour too. I have to say that I use some masks and conditioner and a little bit of argan oil and I think that's the reason. Here I have some other pictures. -selfies-



♥  Me & lovie ♥ 



My hair is naturally curly,as you can see. I didn't curl my hair, that's just how it looks after bath. Ok that's it! I officially love this miraculous argan oil! And, of course, the rest of the products I use,too.

Bonus pix: Watching a beautiful sunset with my  !!

Shiny,healthy hurr + a beautiful fall sunset ! ♥ !

Aaaaand 




                              #BeautifulDay

Share:

0 comments