What's happiness?



* Click and zoom on the pictures. #HD *


   What's happiness? That's a good question! Do we know how to appreciate the things we have and the poeple that loves us? To me happiness means:


  Seeing the sunlight through the trees.



       A pair of distressed jeans.



     Letting the sunshine kiss my skin.




   Heaven.



    The "piggy buns" hairstyle and a pair of blue eyes.



   A passionate kiss from the person I love the most.



      A look.



     My favourite coat to keep me warm and chic.



    Childhood memories.



    My favorite boots.



       A peaceful autumn sunset.



          Fluffy,cotton candy clouds.



         Or maybe...letting my mind fly away?  Dreaming with my eyes open.






       I love photography. I love makeup. I love people who love me and inspire me. 
And these things mean happiness to me! I like to see and create beautiful things! I feel happy when I have my friends, my boyfriend and my family around me! I feel happy when I have a good day; when I wake up because of the powerful sunlight! I love that feeling! I'm happy when people listen to what I'm saying, when they want to hear my opinion. I feel special when my mom hugs me. I feel blessed when I just sit there with my love, admiring a beautiful sunset together! Little things in life are the most beautiful! Remember that! We just have to stop, breathe and take a look around us. We can make life beautiful and we can be happy!
     Happiness will never come if we don't call it! Now, what makes you happy?



                                                                                       #LivingAHappyLife #LivingTheMoment

Share:

0 comments