In love with the Black Sea!



* Click and zoom on the pictures. #HD *







                                         I live in Romania
     We don't have any ocean, but we have the amazing Black Sea! And I visit the seaside just on summer days, 'cause the rest of the year is too cold for swimming. I fell in love with the Black Sea, since I was a little girl. I went there with my parents,then with my sister, her husband and son, then we met there with our cousins, I went there with my friends and last summer I went there with my boyfriend, 2 times! We both love swimming together,having fun in the sun,getting our skin baked (that's how I like to say :D). We find our peace just sitting and watching the sunrise/sunset. Now another story: I love watching the sunrise/sunset! And because the scenery is amazing there, I just can't even! I love beautiful thing! I feed my soul through my eyes! My eyes are the way to my soul! And when I see beautiful things I feel happy,blessed! That's why I love my boyfriend so much! Hahaha just kidding. I love him cause he is the best at everything! And he loves me so much! See more 'bout him right >>>> HERE!
    ENOUGH! Let's see some beautiful pictures now! <3
     




                                                                                                            #ThatMomentWhenYouCantEven                                             





Me and my childhood friend for the first time there together in 2013 :)


Me and lovie last summer :)





       
      So come to Romania  to visit the most beautiful sea, the amazing Black Sea!! :)               

Share:

0 comments