Get to know me :)





   
      I decided to write this post, because I think that there are 
things that people don't understand about me.
Everything happens for a reason, so all the things I do and all the words 
I write here..I can explain everything so people can understand how I see things and why I feel that way.
So I'm going to write here some facts about me. Things that I like to do daily and things that I hate.
I hope that after this post, people will get to know me better. :)


                   I like..
  • Being positive
  • Art
  • Photography
  • Makeup
  • Fashion
  • To make people around me happy
  • Being happy
  • To walk
  • To write
  • To read
  • Singing
  • To improve my dance moves
  • Watching movies - especially horror :D 
  • Taking a lot of pictures ( hey, I'm a girl,ok? :D )
  • To feel
  • To kiss
  • To hug people
  • To party
  • To edit pictures
  • To play with my dog ( I really enjoy doing that <3 )
  • To hang out with my friends
  • To do shopping - even if we don't buy clothes, I still like to be there, 'cause that's something that makes me relax :)
  • To go to the movie theater
  • To watch the news
  • To plan events - like parties and activities with my friends. I'm the event planner and I love it! I always make sure that everything is perfect!
  • Traveling. O M G! I love traveling! Especially road trips with my boyfriend!
  • The sea
  • Summer
  • Chocolate - in every form  :D
  • Perfumes - I always like to smell good!!
  • People that use perfumes
  • Contouring and highlighting my face ( I'll post a picture at the end of this post! :D )
  • Eyeliner
  • Glitter
  • To make my eyes pop
  • My body shape - 'cause I'm a hourglass <3
  • My booty - It's bootylicious! haha :D  #HatersGonnaHate
  • Dresses - especially the ones that accentuate my body shape
  • Being confident - as you can tell :D
  • Rings
  • Gold
  • Having friends as guests at my house :)
  • Spending quality time with the people I love
  • Not regretting
  • To see beautiful things
  • Nature
  • Sunsets
  • Coconut
  • Surprises
  • When it's my birthday
  • To give presents and make people happy
  • To dress to impress
  • To do my best 
  • To drink quality alcohol 
  • To act silly with my boyfriend, to play together <3
  • Handwriting - I still do this, simply because I like to write down things and to set my mind free
  • Pancakes
  • To cook - well, at least I'm trying!
  • The salt mines that we have in Romania - good for mind and body aaand for your health, too! I always come home happy after a vacation there :)


       I don't like..
  • Liars
  • When people don't appreciate my effort
  • When I want to do good things for people and they don't care
  • Fake friends
  • Waiting - I don't have patience at all. If something is going to happen, I want it to happen now!
  • When people don't tell me what they want 
  • Being sad
  • When the plans are cancelled.. If we wanted to do something, let's do it!
  • When people give up
  • When there's no time
  • To be in a rush
  • To forget things / dreams
  • Women swearing - I'll write a post about this soon!
  • When people don't take care about their hygiene
  • To be late
  • Fighting with people
  • When I'm right and people don't believe me
  • When people forget something I want them to do - 'cause I always try my best not to forget when they tell me to do something for them
  • Mint - I just like mint gum, but that's all!
  • When people hurt animals
  • When people do not respect their promises
  • When I'm cold
  • Arrogant people
  • When people think they are cool and smart, but they are not- Just be yourself and never try to be something that you're not. They key is not to try hard, but to make it easier, remember that!
  • When people forget all the good things I've done for them, and then act like I did everything wrong!
  • When people yell at me - 'cause I'm the only one who yells!
  • To miss people
  • When I can't find something
  • When my nails break
  • Negative people
  • Stupid people
  • When someone's late
  • When I have plans and people want me to cancel my plans to do something for them
  • When people pestering me
  • When people repeat themselves too much, like I didn't understand what they mean.
                                                I think that this is all I have 
                                                As you can see, there are more things I like. I simply want to keep things positive! That's how I roll.  :)
                                                And I'm sure that there are people out there that agree with my at some points :D





                                                #AboutMe #GetToKnowMe



                                                Share:

                                                0 comments