Ladies, please!


What's going on?!
 Is this world going crazy, or I'm going crazy?

Some years ago, I started to realise that women act like...men. And that makes me sad. :(
Why would you do that, ladies?
Did you forget our purpose? Women are supposed to be graceful. Sometimes I think that some girls simply forget that they are girls. And it freaks me out!! And I'm not talking about clothes. Nope! Men clothes look sexy on women! But I'm talking about their attitude. They way they do and say things. They're not elegant at all.(I'm not talking about all the girls!)
Many girls these days prefer to act like men. They spit, they swear. Believe me, I've seen this! A lot of times!
Where did the elegance go? This is not how a woman is supposed to be!! Never!
If men do these kind of things, we, ladies, are here to be the opposite! We have to be sexy and graceful!
I'm proud to be a woman! I don't swear! I don't spit!
Of course, I get angry and say a lot of things, but I never talk like a man! That's their job, not mine!
I love to wear dresses! I love to receive compliments and behave gracefully! I love when men hold the door open for me, when they kiss my hand. I'm happy to receive flowers! I like to be short and helpless and let a strong man help me. I love to receive a special respect; that respect that a man has for a woman. I like to feel flattered by the nice words! My confidence grows up everytime I receive a compliment! 
It's that nice feeling! :)
So why women today, throw all that good stuff away? 
I know, being a woman is hard as hell! But this "job" has its beautiful parts and benefits!
Remember, ladies, we have the amazing power to walk in impressive heels, while we're doing our hair and makeup with our nails still wet! Isn't that a superpower? Well, I think it should be!
But there are the other girls out there that don't take care of themselves and they spoil the image of women! They make men to see us as bitches!
They make men to forget about what a real women should be, and also they make 'em forget how to treat us! That's the reason why some boys treat girls like they don't care. Because other girls teach 'em to be like that. That's what men learn from these kind of ladies..
It's not fair! 'Cause there are still women that are proud to be women! And men have to respect these rare kind of ladies! Because, sadly, they are a rare species these days..
I'm sure that there are ladies out there that feel the way I feel! 
Don't lose hope, girls, we still need some respect! 'Cause we deserve it! We really do!
So guys, go ahead and take care of your women! And don't forget to treat them correctly!
Don't treat them the way you would treat your guy friend! Treat her like the lady she is!
  (if she's a real lady and deserves that kind of treatment!!)






#LadyLike #WomenToday


  

Share:

0 comments