Castle,Church and a lonely street..

 


* Click and zoom on the pictures. #HD *


     Good evening! It's monday and I have a new post for you! Everytime I see these pictures I think that I made a very good job! I always think about some mystery movies when I see these pics. I feel fantastic!
     Every picture is mysterious in its way. Every picture has this "Sherlock Holmes" feeling. And I can associate these images with people:

The first image - I see this "big boy" right there as a strong human being.



The second one - is a very religious person.



The third - a bossy dude.



The forth one - a calm,artistic person.



And the last one - is definitely a lonely soul!


   Aaah I felt very inspired today! What do you think? How do you see these buildings?
             
                #ArtIsBeautiful  #BeCreative

Share:

0 comments