Sun. Wind. Waves. Sand..Beach day!!!



* Click and zoom on the pictures. #HD *




       Can't wait for it to be SUMMER 2016!! 
    I went to the seaside with lovie 2 times last summer! I'm so in love with the weather,the sun,the waves and I adore how the soft wind touches my skin. I feel like a mermaid, 'cause I love swimming. I think that swimming is my favourite sport.
     Can't wait to have chocolate skin again! I love to get tanned! And I love to go on vacations with bae, because he always make me feel like a princess! He always make sure that I have all I want! He is purrrfect!
   *Thank you,baby! 
    So what's your favourite season? And what sport are you good at? Everyone can comment down below! Let's share our opinions! 

      #InLoveWithTheSun #SummerTime















Share:

0 comments