Makeup is our power,girls!




* Click and zoom on the pictures. #HD *





              Tell me: Whats your greatest power? 
           What do you do when you feel insecure?

       For me makeup is my greatest power! I can change radically as you can see in the picture above. I still love myself barefaced,natural and simple. But sometimes I don't want to be that little,pretty and innocent girl! Sometimes I want to be the independent,powerful and brave woman that hides inside my soul. Sometimes I want to let my alter ego control myself! 
When I don't wear makeup I feel like a little girl, I feel pretty. 
When I wear makeup I feel the most powerful woman in the world!
      I feel strong and brave enough to scream out loud and make myself clear! I feel like a boss! *Notice that I didn't say that I feel more confident when I wear makeup...and that's because I AM CONFIDENT even if I wear makeup or not. That's me,that's who I am, nobody can be me or like me, nobody can change that! There are people who still love me even if I have a crazy hair day, even if I have dark circles under my eyes (panda bears have dark circles and everybody loves 'em. I consider myself a panda bear! :) ). And that's the truth,guys! People who truly loves you, will still love you anyway. That doesn't mean that you can neglect yourself. No! Just keep it smooth. Be yourself, surround yourself with people who loves you and be happy! Makeup can help you cheer up and make you feel better when you have a bad day or when you lose your trust.


*Next post: 'bout Halloween and stuff :D





                                                             #ThePowerOfMakeup

Share:

0 comments