My country, Romania

  

* Click and zoom on the pictures. #HD *



     So we went to the seaside a couple of times last summer. We had a lot of fun together! We felt so relaxed!
      Romania is a beautiful country! You can visit the mountains or catch some shade on the beach of the Black Sea! I'll post some beautiful pictures of my country soon.
      I want everybody to know that Romania is a nice country, where people are friendly (well, most of them! :] ) and you really have what to visit and what to see! I promise you won't regret if you choose to come here! And if you love photography, then you really should come and take some shots here, 'cause we have a lot of nice things and places to see!
      Don't forget to come back soon next week to see amazing pictures of beautiful places to visit here, in Romania! Pictures that I made when I went there!
  
            #MyCountryRomania ❤

Share:

0 comments