Being Confident...




* Click and zoom on the pictures. #HD *








       It's so difficult nowadays! I mean let's look aroud us! It seemes like,suddenly, everybody is "perfect"...It freaks me out,guys! What the heck is going on with this world? I can't understand anymore..I'm trying but..
      We have to be skinny, we have to wear makeup and expensive clothes to be "perfect"! Let me tell something..there are a bunch of people that can't afford to be "perfect". And some of us are looking at 'em like they are trash. It's not fair..
      I don't see myself as a "perfect" woman. I work hard everyday to gain more confidence..to build my empire! But I try my best to be a respectable lady! Women don't have to be "perfect"! They have to be themselves! They have to smile, to be happy, 'cause this is how you gain confidence! Stop comparing yourself to anybody! They are not like you,they will never be you! I, sometimes want to change somethings .. But I think twice: "Is it the way to be happy?" / "Is it the way I want to live?" What about accepting myself and trying to bring up every beautiful part of me, instead of hiding what I hate. To be confident doesn't mean to copy another people and act like 'em ! To be confident means to find yourself, to find your words to speak, to make sure people can hear you! To be sure that everything you say about yourself is true and to be able to look in the mirror thinking that you're amazing! To love yourself, to be able to walk out of your house with no makeup on and smile! To be confident means to act in your way.. to make people want to be like you! To inspire everybody and make them think "How is it to be this strong?"
       That's what I try to do everyday! I don't want to hurt your feelings! I want to make you stronger! So, as I said earlier I am not a perfect person. Perfect doesn't even exist! Nothing and nobody can be perfect! Perfect is a feeling. To feel perfect, in peace and in love with yourself! I know, sometimes is hard to do that! I've been there. Some days I hate myself..But then I think: What I'm too harsh to myself? I have a very sensible and gentle soul and I know that. That's why I keep reminding myself not to be harsh! Cause I don't want to be my own enemy! I want to be my soldier! To protect and love myself! That's why I stopped listening to people with bad intentions. I only listen to the ones that love me and don't want me to die :))) -That was a little joke!- And, of course, I listen to myself! You should be a team with yourself! So, take your time and do things that makes you happy. Hang out with people that want to see you smiling and if they are trying their best to keep you happy, be happy! That will help them too!


                                                                              #ConfidenceIsSexy




                                          

Share:

0 comments