Traveling with my dad.




     That feeling when you're ready for an adventure!!
      I love traveling! I love to visit new places! It's that nice feeling when you are exploring new things! 
When you see something new. It feels amazing! 
      My dad is a truck driver. He loves his job, 'because he also likes to travel around the country! 
We have a beautiful country and even if he went in some places for hundreds times, he always has something new to see. He loves driving trucks, this is his passion!
 He started practicing this job 25 years ago and he's never bored! I think that this is his dream job!! 
     So, on saturday we traveled to Targu Jiu, Romania. We woke up around 5 in the mornin' and we got on the highway at 7. I was sleepy, cause I slept for just 5 hours and to me, that's not normal...my dad does that all the time; I guess he's a pro at waking up after 3-4 hours of sleep and not being soooo tired! Anyways, I decided not to fall asleep, because I wanted to see everything! And I did! I also took some beautiful shots on the highway.


     Here my dad is preparing the truck for a long trip. -about 300  kilometers-
      It was like 6:30 in the morning. While I was waiting for my dad, I listened to the radio. #ThatFeeling


  On the highway, capturing a beautiful sunrise. I love this picture! When I see this picture, I remember the speed. I felt like we were flying!! And that adventurous feeling!!! Ahh it was great!


        And then, the rain started! Yup, it was a rainy day. But I kinda liked it! It made me feel so nostalgic and sometimes is ok to feel like that! :)



          I really like this picture. Here we were waiting for a train to cross our way and I took this picture of this river while waiting. :)

       I don't have much pictures, 'cause I really wanted to spend some time with my dad. You know..he's always on the road and I never get to talk to him too much. I just took that opportunity to talk to him more. We like to sing along with the radio, too. It was nice to spend some quality time with my dad..because sometimes I really miss him!!



#LoveYouDad




Share:

0 comments